Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coupon Updates

New Cellfire coupons are available today. If you load them to one card early in the cycle and use them, they will be available to load on your other loyalty card. I loaded most of them to my Randalls card and will use them soon. Then I will load them to my Kroger card.





I want to let you know that there are many Hasbro coupons ranging from $2 - $10 off Plaskool toys. These are bound to go on sale soon. Keep an eye on your store fliers and check back here to see if I find any great deals. Print as many as you can and pass them out if you can't use them. With the holidays right around the corner, think toy drives and Angel Trees, these will help stretch our giving dollars and put a lot of smiles on children's faces. You can find these coupons here.



If you find any great deals on these toys please feel free to share in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment